License Renewal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License Renewal

It has been very bad experience - I am experiencing since last few years - I am subscriber - rather customer of MProfit since inception of software available in the market. But since last few years I am not satisfied with the services of the MProfit team as well as the product they are making available to the users is not upto the mark. MProfit team is not focussing on new development - they are just developing some new changes and increasing the prices.
    This time I have renewed the license - but despite giving payment license renewal did not happened - this is not acceptable at all - and it shows how cheap standards are being maintained at MProfit.
    Resolve my issue immediately and compensation of lost of my day against payment of renewal fee.

Dear Divyang Vasvada,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Our licensing server is being upgraded and will take few more days to complete the upgrade process. This is beyond our control and our overseas tech partner is working overtime to upgrade the server at the earliest. Meanwhile, we are doing manual activation for all clients. Our support team will contact you for the manual activation.

MProfit is known for its customer support and we really work hard to provide the best customer experience. MProfit is adding new features and improving the software on a regular basis. You can review all new features on this link
    https://www.mprofit.in/version-history/

We thank you for being a loyal client of MProfit since many years and appreciate your patience in the matter.

Comment

Working...
    X