Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I settle expired Futures & Options in MProfit ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I settle expired Futures & Options in MProfit ?

Suppose you want to settle outstanding instruments of financial year 2017-18 which are expired now.

1. Suppose the below transactions have been entered in MProfit:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	19.2 KB ID:	803

2. Right click on "Other F&O" and select "Create Mark to Market Records for this F&O Acct".

Click image for larger version  Name:	2final.png Views:	1 Size:	13.2 KB ID:	804

3. Select all, Select Date (you can do M2M on last day of month or you can do regular basis ), Select Broker.

- Keep the price zero for expired option and for future you need to enter closing price as of the date you have used for creating M2M. Then click Create.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3.PNG Views:	1 Size:	5.4 KB ID:	805

4. To know more about how to manage F&O & Accounts in MProfit, please refer to the below link:

https://forum.mprofit.in/forum/gener...unt-in-mprofit
    Last edited by Shweta Rathod; 31-10-18, 10:49 AM.

What is the process to link the portfolio created under 'F&O' tab to broker account created in 'Accounts' Tab? The transactions from my ICICI Direct account are imported properly but the accounting effect is not seen in the Accounts section. Please help.

Comment

Dear Sankar,

Follow these steps to link F&O portfolio to account.

1. Go to Accounts tab and close the account. (There is close button on right side beside Activity Menu)

2. Go to Edit master > Edit Account List.

3. Select the account and click on Edit.

4. Go to third tab 'Link PMS/F&O'. Tick the F&O portfolio and click on Save.

Do let us know if you need any assistance. You can send your contact details to [email protected] so our support person will call and assist you.
      MProfit Support

Comment

• Sankar
        Sankar commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank a lot Tanmay. It was a breeze...

I am new to F&O section of MProfit. Please suggest me videos and write-ups on this subject so that I can capture all my F&O transactions in MProfit smoothly...

Comment

Working...
      X