X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Segregated portfolio of MFs

How mprofit deals or planning to deal with segregated portfolio of MFs

Dear Zomby,

MProfit tracks folio-wise segregation of mutual funds and categorise into Equity or Debt Mutual funds.

If you need more information, email your contact number to [email protected] and our support team is happy to provide more details.
    MProfit Support

Comment

I was talking about segregation due to credit rating downgrade of securities. Securities thus segregated will have its own NAV along with the NAV of main portfolio.

Comment

Dear Zomby,

We do not have this feature now. We will forward your suggestion to our concern team.

Comment

You can use the split feature. You need to update your database to read the segregated portfolio name and NAV. This split will also show in CAS, so you need to ensure that it read by program in a right way.
          Unlike in 2018 when SEBI forced consolidation of funds your program was reading it as buy/sell thus triggering capital gains which was totally wrong.

Comment

Dear Zomby,

Thank you for your suggestion. We have already forwarded your suggestion to our product team.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanmay Keni View Post
              Dear Zomby,

MProfit tracks folio-wise segregation of mutual funds and categorise into Equity or Debt Mutual funds.

If you need more information, email your contact number to [email protected] and our support team is happy to provide more details.
              9apps cartoon hd vidmate
              hey,

thanks for sharing this link this is informative for me thanks again

thanks and regards

Comment

What is the current status? How to account for segregated portfolios? For example, Aditya Birla sun life Medium Term plan has created a segregated portfolio 1 to take care of bad assets. How do I separate it in Mprofit?

Comment

Dear Rajan,

The segregation will be treated as a seperate fund. Please see the example below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	segregated fund.png
Views:	151
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	1392

Do let us know if you need any help.
                  MProfit Support

Comment

I have used split to enter the segregated fund details. Recently, a part of the segregated portfolio was paid. Now I cannot enter those details because in CAS, NAV or units are shown as zero only the amount paid is shown which is read by mprofit. It cannot be entered manually too since NAV and Units are required. I cannot just add the amount.

Comment

Dear Zomby,

You need make the demerger entry. Please refer this forum post for detailed steps: https://forum.mprofit.in/forum/gener...its-in-mprofit
                      Last edited by Tanmay Keni; 03-02-20, 10:34 AM.
                      MProfit Support

Comment

You still need to enter quantity and NAV for sell entry. Most of the segregated portfolios give quantity and amount, not NAVs. Recently a partial redemption was done for such segregated portfolio, only amount is mentioned, quantity post sale is unchanged, NAV will change. You still cannot enter this on just amount basis.

Comment

Dear Zomby,

Please email your contact details to [email protected] so our support person can get in touch with you to understand and resolve your queries.
                          MProfit Support

Comment

I tried contacting you guys via e-mail. But no one responded.

Regards. mxplayer

Comment

Dear Jaswantbro19,

Please email your contact details to [email protected] so our support person can get in touch with you.
                              MProfit Support

Comment

Working...
                              X