Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to transfer a stock and all its transactions from one portfolio to another?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to transfer a stock and all its transactions from one portfolio to another?

I have multiple portfolios within one family. I would like to transfer a particular stock with all its transactions from one portfolio to another portfolio within the same family. How to do it?

Dear Venkata,

You need to delete the entry from that portfolio and enter in other portfolio. If you want to transfer balance quantity and amount to other portfolio then you can use the transfer option.
    Please refer this forum post: https://forum.mprofit.in/forum/gener...her-in-mprofit

Comment

Hi.. Jonny,
      I do not have those contract notes with me now. If I delete these transactions from the portfolio, then how can I upload the transactions in the other portfolio. There must be a way to do this as the software has already got the contract notes record. Please tell me the step by step procedure.

Comment

Dear Venkata,

You need to delete the entry and re-import from contract notes or enter manually in other portfolio.

Comment

Thank you so much for helping out. I really was looking for someone to answer the thread so that I could solve my doubts. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X