Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2020-21 Series I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2020-21 Series I

Please add this Bond to the list of traded bonds. The listing will take place on 28th April, 2020.

Dear Kamlesh Vikamsey,

Thank you for providing information. Once it's listed on exchange it will be updated in our system.
    MProfit Support

Comment

Hi

It is still not updated in the Traded Bonds category. Is there an issue ?

Comment

Dear Vikky Prashad,

The bond is still not listed on exchange. You can confirm the same here: https://www.nseindia.com/market-data...eign-gold-bond

Once it's listed on exchange it will be updated in our system.
        MProfit Support

Comment

The Bonds have been credited to Demat account. The ISIN number is IN0020200062. Please update the master to accept this security. The BSE Symbol is SGB202101. Issue serial No 23722.

Comment

Dear Kamlesh Vikamsey,

Thank you for providing information. We have checked again but bond seems to be not listed on NSE exchange yet. You can confirm the same here - https://www.nseindia.com/market-data...eign-gold-bond

Till it gets listed we will not get it in NSE feeds and will not get added in MProfit. We will follow up on this and once it is added we will notify you.
            MProfit Support

Comment

Hello,

"Sovereign Gold Bond 2.50% APR 2028 SR-I 2020-21 (IN0020200062)" is updated in our system today.

Please follow the steps below:

Open MProfit and go to Help > Check for updates > Do Normal Master Database Updates.

Restart MProfit 1-2 times. After restarting the application wait for a few minutes.

Do let us know if you need any help.

Comment

Thank u so much for taking time to help.

Comment

Working...
                X