Importing Currency Options file of ICICI Direct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing Currency Options file of ICICI Direct

Under F&O tab, I don't see any facility to upload Currency Options file imported from ICICI Direct. Please help...

Dear Sankar,

Please send us 2-3 sample ICICI Direct Currency digital contract notes at [email protected] so our concerned team can review and provide import support.
    MProfit Support

Comment

I have already sent the files to your gmail account....

Comment

Dear Sankar,

We have received your files and our team will review it. Requests related to contract note import issues usually get resolved in 4-5 working days and we will try to modify/create new import templates on a first-come-first-served basis.

Due to the current situation, all our support team members are working from home. Our team will review and prepare the template but it will take some time.

We will appreciate your patience in this matter.

Comment

Thank you. The upload is working fine. However, in the Trading Transaction entry, you have not included the transaction charges of 18 paisa in the Buy Transaction (the first leg of the transaction) in the final 'Transaction charges - F&O' account and hence to this extent the debit to ICICI - Direct account is inflated.

Please do make this correction and inform me.

Comment

Dear Sankar,

We request you to send us contract note to [email protected] mentioning the exact issue so concerned team can review and revert you back through email.
            MProfit Support

Comment

Working...
            X